The Health and Environment Alliance welcomes the compromises reached throughout the discussions. The agreed legislative changes have the potential to make CLP a more protective and efficient piece of legislation.
The Health Environment Research Agenda for Europe (HERA), of which HEAL is a project partner, will hold its final conference on 18 March 2022, taking place in Paris and as a hybrid online event.
The project has presented its proposals at the end of 2021 and under the patronage of the French Presidency of Europe will present the environmental health research agenda priorities for 2030.
The presentations will focus on:
- research to support the Green Deal implementation;
- climate change and health;
- urban and rural areas;
- research and expertise on the impact of chemicals;
- environment and pandemics;
- environmental burden of disease;
- mechanisms of societal and economic transformation.
More information and registration on the project website: https://www.heraresearcheu.eu/news/final-hera-conference