Our broad membership allows us to pool expertise on our policy issues, widely disseminate information, amplify successes and create social and policy change
Our members meet at least once a year for the Annual General Assembly (AGA) to review activities, discuss HEAL’s strategic aims and work plan, and approve the budget and membership applications. In addition, we run policy working groups related to the issues we work on which are facilitated through regular calls, webinars and face to face meetings.
What HEAL can do for you:
- Ensure that your organisation is part of the independent voice on health and environmental issues in Europe.
- Keep you informed about what is going on in environment and health.
- Create opportunities to build networks and coalitions.
- Showcase the work of your organisation on the European stage.
To be eligible for membership, your organisation has to:
- Be legally constituted pursuant to the laws and customs of your country of origin;
- Have no profit-making purpose;
- Be independent of governments, political parties and commercial interests, and
- Support the Health and Environment Alliance’s mission statement.
To join, please download the appropriate form from the buttons above and send it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.