We work to create better representation of expertise and evidence from the health community in decision making processes.
Our policy work reflects current political developments within the EU and global policy arena and commitment to our strategic goals and entails:
- Monitoring policy within EU institutions to identify threats and opportunities for environment and health
- Running advocacy campaigns to bring the voice of the health community to policy makers
- Following policy-relevant research and making it accessible
- Facilitating public and stakeholder participation
- Building capacity through publications, conferences, workshops, and training.
Our past and ongoing projects can also be seen here.