EcoTox Environment & Health
EcoTox Environment & Health Non-governmental Organisation has been established in 2001 in Armenia. Its main objective is to protect human health and the environment against the harmful impact of hazardous substances and wastes.
Core activities include the following:
- Study on fate / metabolism of hazardous substances and wastes in the environment and their effects to human health ;
- Analysis of international experience on recycling, treatment/decontamination, and disposal/elimination of waste ; information collection and drawing up proposals on « Clean Technologies »
- Disseminating in general population the knowledge and information on unfavourable impact of hazardous substances and wastes to human health and the environment;
- Analysis of the impact of persistent organic pollutants (POPs) on human health and the environment, assessment of POPs-related risks and dissemination of knowledge and information on POPs in general population;
- Disseminating the information from international environmental, nature protection and research organization, as well as initiating collaboration among them.
1A Kievyan Str.
375028 Yerevan, Armenia
Tel.: (+3741) 27 34 66