Appel de la jeunesse, Collectif (A2J)
The Collectif Appel de la jeunesse is a French non-profit NGO that aims to improve health through public policy and promoting a cleaner and healthier environment. It aspires to a healthy planet for healthy people.
Its purpose is to:
- Gather and support students and youth structures concerned with the issue of health and the environment in France;
- Promote the introduction and implementation of policies to protect the environment as a means of improving the health of the population in Europe and worldwide;
- Raise awareness about how changes in environmental and related policies can impede or facilitate progress in terms of health and environmental impacts;
- Encourage and support the participation of citizens - including health professionals, groups concerned with health issues, youth and disadvantaged groups in EU decision-making;
- Engage stakeholders in all sectors on key issues of environment and health;
- Promoting change in existing laws in the sense of a greater consideration of health issues and the environment.
Mr. Olivier Mainnemard
32 rue de Paradis